General Renovation Advice Pack
Service 1: General Advice Pack – from $550 inc GST
This is an advice based service that allows you to meet with a qualified Architect on site to discuss your ideas and have your questions answered by a building professional.
Service 1 includes:
- An on-site consultation with a qualified Architect to answer your questions and discuss options
- Basic site appraisal of your property and existing dwelling (no measure up)
- Basic analysis of site constraints, council and state codes and development controls
- General discussion of renovation or development options
- Basic cost guides
- Report document prepared by Architect – Summary of requirements with scope, basic controls and cost guides
- No design or drawings are included in this option
Why use this service?
This is basically a ‘meet and greet’ with your Architect including an inspection of your property and existing dwelling and is designed to answer the following questions:
Is it a knock-down?
What is the renovation potential?
What are some basic design ideas?
Should we build up or out?
What are the major constraints?
What will it roughly cost to build?
Who and what will I need to complete the project?
This service gives you a starting point and can be useful in helping you to decide if you should proceed with the project and if more detailed analysis and design is required. Upgrading to these design services is possible after the initial meeting with your Architect (an additional measure-up fee may apply).
Please note: the cost of our services is a guide and prices may vary depending on the size and complexity of your project and requirements.