Concept Design Pack
Service 2: Concept Design Pack – from $1,500 inc GST
This is an affordable Architectural design service that provides basic project feasibility and a preliminary design concept – including a floor plan drawing
Service 2 Includes:
- An on-site consultation with a qualified Architect
- Site appraisal & basic building measure up
- Simple design brief including a discussion of your accommodation requirements or project ideas
- Basic analysis of site constraints, Council codes and state SEPP analysis
- Plan preparation of existing dwelling
- Plan preparation for one design option – Floor plan
- Report document prepared by building professional – Summary of requirements with scope, basic controls and cost guides.
Why use this service?
A Starting Point
This gives you a design starting point from which to develop and explore your design options and project feasibility.
Affordable and Easy
Architectural services can seem expensive or inaccessible for most people and knowing how and where to start the ball rolling for your building project is daunting. Generally speaking you will need to commit to an Architect before receiving any design feedback and there is nowhere to go for project feasibility or preliminary design ideas with ‘no strings attached’.
No Strings Attached
Sydney PrePurchase can help you establish the feasibility of your project and give you design ideas with no obligation of continued service. If you decide to proceed further with your project you can independently engage the Architect for more detailed design, other design options, the preparation of a Council development application or a full project management service.
Please note: the cost of our services is a guide and prices may vary depending on the size and complexity of your project and requirements.