Pre-Sale / Vendor Report
An inspection of your property before selling can be beneficial in several ways, including identifying major issues early, avoiding last-minute price reductions, saving time coordinating access for multiple inspections, increasing auction clearance rates, and reducing the cost of subsequent inspection reports for potential buyers.
In addition to pre-purchase property inspections, Sydney PrePurchase carries out Pre-Sale property inspections for vendors across Sydney. Pre-Sale Inspection reports (or Vendor reports) are very popular with vendors selling their homes by auction and private treaty.
Arranging an inspection of your property prior to sale can be helpful in a number of ways:
– Allows you to rectify any major issues (if any) prior to other inspections or reports which may be arranged on the property
– No last minute reductions on the buyer’s offer
– Saves you time arranging access for various companies inspecting your property during the pre-auction or pre-sale period
– Increased clearance rates at auction as prospective buyers know more about the property and feel safe to proceed
– Reduced price on subsequent copies of the report for prospective buyers (eg if transferred into a buyer’s name)
For further information on Vendor reports, please call our office on 1300 556 156 from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30am – 3pm.
Our Building & Pest Inspectors
Our Building Inspectors are accredited Building Consultants, Licensed Builders and fully insured through Pacific International for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
Our Timber Pest Inspectors have undergone specialised training and accreditation through a rigorous qualification process. Sydney PrePurchase Building and Pest Inspectors’ expertise is based on decades of experience in all facets of the building and timber pest industry.
At Sydney PrePurchase, our building and pest inspectors comply with the relevant Australian Standards, AS 4349.1 and AS 4349.3. Our Building and Pest Inspectors provide full telephone support to discuss any concerns you may have about the property.
Book an Inspection today on 1300 556 156
What are the Minimum Ceiling Heights in a Room? Check out our blog post to find out!
Wood Decay – It's a Big Problem... Wood decay fungi - aka wood rot Wood rot or wood decay is the...
Timber Borers commonly cause damage to old floorboards and framing timbers, but are they capable...